● Drafted isometric and layout designs, horizontal and vertical alignments, and vertical profiles for the locations of the assigned ADA (American Disabilities Act) curb ramps upgrade project.
● Collaborated with my group to go onto the field at Pasadena to collect and record data for the locations of our assigned curb ramps that are close by Interstate 210.
● Assisted with a staff engineer on making markups by editing callouts, construction notes, and general notes on the intersections for the traffic signal design project of the OC (Orange County) Streetcar.
● Drafted As-Builts for both West and East Approaches of the Gerald Desmond Bridge Replacement Project, the first trafficked cable-stayed bridge in the state of California.
● Reviewed and indexed hundreds of civil and structural constructions change documents for incorporation into the As-Built plan set.
● Aided As-Built team by organizing and publishing Operations and Maintenance Manuals for the GDB project for the Main Span, Approaches, and Maintenance Buildings into 24 volumes.
● Designed and drafted an example Maintenance of Traffic plan for cable stay replacement under supervision of a licensed Civil Engineer, which was incorporated into the Main Span O&M Manual.