My name is Adrian Horta, and I am a full-time student at the California State University of Long Beach (CSULB), where I am to obtain my Bachelor of Science in Civil Engineering in June 2022.
My academic training and experience in the construction field, have prepared me to be an effective candidate in your department. After having worked as both a roof salesman/ estimator, and as an installer, I have taken part in the development of numerous structures located throughout most Southern California Counties. As part of my experience, I have worked closely with customers, contractors, developers, inspectors, and realtors alike in mutual efforts to complete various residential and commercial projects. I am extremely confident in my ability to clearly communicate and execute all that is required to effectively complete a project in an efficient manner. As a result of various drafting classes, I have academic experience in multiple industry-leading drafting software’s such as AutoCAD, SolidWorks, and MicroStation. I am truly passionate about the construction industry and all aspects that it entails.
• Responsible for creating daily appointment schedules for clients throughout Los Angeles County, and surrounding counties/municipalities.
• Conducted daily in-person estimates, consistent of measuring and photographing the roof surface, as well as calculating and determining a price for the repairs.
• Created/negotiated numerous written contracts for both residential and commercial properties/clients, consistent of unique costs, challenges, and materials.
• Conducted thorough roof inspections on roofs of all shape, size, and material for insurance, real estate, or simple budgeting purposes.
• Responsible for producing/negotiating a written roof report consistent of a detailed Roof Condition Report, as well as a written estimate for the necessary repairs.