T.Y. Lin International is a full-service, professional engineering firm focused on the planning, design, and construction of infrastructure solutions for public and private clients worldwide. The firm is an internationally recognized pioneer in solving the most difficult engineering challenges. Headquartered in San Francisco, California for over 65 years, TYLI has more than 3,200 professionals throughout the Americas, Asia, and Europe. TYLI is a member of Dar Group, a global, privately-owned professional services group, and its industry-leading family of Global Infrastructure companies.
T.Y. Lin’s San Diego office is seeking a Civil Engineering Intern for May/June 2022. The Engineer Intern will assist engineers and engineering staff in various project support roles.
- Familiarize him/herself/themself with engineering plans and details
- Perform quantity take-offs
- Assist with project monitoring and scheduling
- Assist with computer modeling
- Perform calculations as needed
- Assist progress reports
- Participate in BUILD activities
- Other duties as assigned
- Requires junior standing in college engineering (working on BSCE) classes
- Must be proficient in MS Word, Excel and engineering software
- Client focused, always striving to give clients the best solutions
- Strong commitment to innovation by creating new and better ways to solve clients’ toughest challenges
- High levels of integrity, always doing the right thing in an ethical, fair, and sustainable way
- Demonstrated experience of collaboration in a diverse and inclusive team, working together toward technical excellence