"We create happiness." That's our motto at Walt Disney Parks and Resorts. And it permeates everything we do. At Disney, you'll help inspire magic by enabling our teams to push the limits of entertainment and create the never-before-seen!
Within the Disneyland Resort, the Architecture & Facility Engineering Services Division program is specially designed to develop you professionally, increase your practical knowledge in your area of technical expertise, while also completing valuable work for the Resort. You will have a wide range of opportunities to assist and provide key data to A&FES Architects and Engineers on various type of projects including Attractions, Maintenance, Foods, Merchandise and Entertainment.
Assist with building the Disneyland Resort Geographic Information System (GIS) database which may include:
- GIS data processing
- Geodatabase editing
- Spatial analysis,
- Image georeferencing,
- Cartographic mapping
- GPS data collection and post processing
What you bring to the role:
- Background in civil engineering or related discipline
- Hands-on experience using Autodesk, AutoCAD and/or Civil3D
- Experience with Esri ArcGIS Pro or Desktop and multiple applications (Survey 123, Collector, Field Maps, etc.)
- Strong communication skills
- Civil Engineering, Geographic Information Systems or related major
- Junior, Senior or Graduate student Currently enrolled in a Bachelor’s Degree or Post Graduate degree at an accredited 4 year College or University
Cumulative GPA of 3.0 or higher (Note: Please, no rounding) as shown on a transcript. Please upload a transcript when applying.
- Must be enrolled in an accredited college/university taking at least one class in the semester/quarter (spring/fall) prior to participation in the internship program OR must have graduated from a college/university within 6 months OR currently participating in a Disney College Program or Disney Professional Internship
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Must not have completed one year of continual employment on a Disney internship or program.
- Must possess unrestricted work authorization
Location of position: This position has opportunities in Anaheim, CA
Program Length: The approximate dates of this internship are June 2022 - December 2022. Interns must be fully available for the duration of the internship.
Housing: Must provide own housing.
Recommendation – Print This Role Description: Strong candidates may be invited to complete a phone interview. We strongly encourage applicants to print a copy of this role description so they can refer to it in the event they are selected for a phone interview. Note that this role description will not be accessible once the posting is closed.
College transcripts (official or unofficial) - Please upload your transcript while completing the online application
To upload this document:
- Log into your dashboard
- Click the second tab "Applications"
- Select "Submitted Applications"
- Click on the title of this position
- Click the "Add Files" button
- Under what you want to add, select "Transcript"
- Be sure your document is saved in this format: FirstName_LastName_Transcript