Are you interested in transforming the future of infrastructure?
We’re a community of individuals with different points of view who enjoy opportunities to share our skills and ideas. We genuinely value people who will articulate their perspectives and we're looking for a Civil Engineering Intern to join our team.
We offer our interns coaching, opportunities to expand their knowledge, competitive compensation and the prospect of a job at graduation!
Parsons Corporation is Fortune 1000 engineering firm and technology solutions provider with over 16,000 employees across 24 countries and $4B in revenue.
- Utilizes a CAD workstation to prepare engineering drawings consisting of basic arrangements, layouts, flow sheets, assemblies, isometrics, etc., from rough sketches and/or from general engineering and design information according to established standards and procedures.
- Utilizes technical manuals and directives to ensure compliance with codes and company policies. Becomes familiar with various standards and codes such as ANSI, PFI, and ASME.
- Compiles data and performs dimensional and routine calculations required for the preparation of drawings.
- Performs other responsibilities associated with this position as may be appropriate.
- Must be enrolled in an engineering curriculum at an accredited college or university and have completed at least one year of study
- Relevant course work required
- Literate in PC software, a working knowledge of CAD, and other computer software used to complete design assignments.
The position requires a COVID vaccination or an approved accommodation/exemption for a disability/medical condition or religious belief.